We owe our photographer friend, Susan Wilson, not only for the wonderful photo on the cover of the album but also for her great parody of the movie title, “When Harry met Sally.” Although this album was recorded more than thirty years ago, it still stands the test of time and includes 12 cuts, one of which “A Chat With Your Mother” by Lou and Peter Berryman, is especially not to be missed.
- A Chat With Your Mother (3:30)
- Plastic Rap (1:29)
- Our Children (2:55)
- Katie’s Choice (1:53)
- The Last Paycheck/The Martin House (3:14)
- Testing (2:15)
- Cordova (4:48)
- The Dove/The Cuckoo/Give the Fiddler a Dram (4:17)
- Names (3:30)
- The Good in Living/Speed the Plow/Flying Cloud (4:29)
- Ain’t Life (like a wide, wide, load on a narrow road) (3:12)
- It’s a Pleasure to Know You (5:05)
*Free USPS shipping in the US only.